CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Autumn

I LOVE this time of year! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. They just haven't figured out how to commercialize blessings and thankfulness yet, and I'm glad!

Fifteen of us enjoyed our Watson weekend -- 3 days and 2 nights of nothing but scrapbooking and card making!
(Okay, we ate, laughed, slept a little and went for a hike too.) I completed half of our 2007 photos. I really, really would like to finish it before 2010 starts. We'll see... it's a busy time of year.

The newest products from Creative Memories are so fantastic! I love the new papers and the new organizational totes. My favorite new products? I really like the Daisy Custom Cutting System Keeper (organizing all my ovals and circles and other shapes is great!) and the gorgeous Classic 'Tis the Season Paper Pack. Check them out on my website.

I would love to send you a copy of the new November-December mini-catalog. Just ask, and you can drool over all the new products too!

Talk to you soon! Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment