CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Watson Retreat Weekend - March 2011

It was a joy to spend time with new and old scrapbooking friends at our semi-annual Watson Retreat Weekend. We call ourselves the Serendipity Scrapbookers -- it is always a delight to chat, laugh, share ideas, and learn new things surrounded by people who love photos and scrapbooking as much as you do! I worked on a mini album, a PicFolio calendar (Yes, for 2011. Yes, it's March!), and put some finishing touches on our Sheldon Family Heritage Album (titles, page accents). Then I packed my "traditional" scrapbooking stuff away and went "digital" -- sorted 966 photos from my Droid Incredible cell phone. It took me nearly all day. Now I have to do the same for my two cameras, and then Roy's camera! Whew!

I thought you might enjoy seeing the PicFolio calendar pages:
I have taught this as a class/workshop. It's a bit involved -- each month is different. I have all the patterns/instructions worked out. Let me know if you'd like me to do a class for you and your guests.

The calendars are made in Creative Memories' StoryBook Creator Plus and can be replaced each year with same-sized new months. All punches, tools, adhesives, StoryBox photo mats, papers, and clear photo mounting corners are from Creative Memories: Mini CircleMaker, Regular Circle Maker, Friendship Micro Maker, Leaf Maker, 12" Decorative Trimmer, Snow Maker, Meadow MicroMaker, Halloween MicroMaker, Mini StarMaker, Celebration Micro Maker, Personal Trimmer.

My own personal PicFolio Calendar sits on my desk at work. I get many compliments on it each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment