CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

April Workshop - Sneak "Peek"


I finished creating the cutest little project for our April workshop.
It's a tiny designer tote or purse complete with studs (mini brads). My example is red with black handles and trim. It's sized perfectly to hold 3x3 sticky notes or business cards (or anything else that is small enough to fit). My niece is the first recipient of one of my prototypes - the pink one. I packed her birthday present in it. She's been sworn to secrecy - not to show it off to anyone but her mother - yet. Here's a photo. Isn't it cute? And it's so easy to create! Big impact, little effort. Wait til you see it at my workshop on April 18th! I hope you can attend. (Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment