CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Project 365 - A Photo a Day


I heard about Project 365 and the 52 Blessings Project in mid-December and thought, "I can do that!" The goal of Project 365 is to take a photo every day and make a layout each month. It's all about the everyday tidbits of life -- things like a new purse (love it!), a plant in bloom in winter (what a treat!), birds at our feeder (sneaking up on them), a note written on my dirty Jeep window (our daughter borrowed it while hers was being repaired), craft projects I've completed (fun, fun). I'm on target photo-wise, and looking forward to printing photos to make layouts.

Project 365 could be modified to start at any time, and just do it for one month. It's a challenge - take a month, take a photo each day. Print them small and make a layout.

The 52 Blessings Project is one you could catch up on right now! Take a photo of a blessing each week. (You can make up for the past several weeks, I won't tell!) You could choose a theme for each month or two (people, work, places, fun things you do) or just take random photos of people/things that bless you.

The layouts we make will be different from the "usual" scrapbooking events - birthdays, trips, celebrations. I'll post my layouts as I complete them. If you decide to do something like this, please add a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment